Monday, November 1, 2010

DUDE! What is going on!?

Just hours after I posted about how I am completely fine with Randy Moss leaving the Patriots for the Vikings, this happens. (A special thanks goes out to Brockman for informing me of this. I lived in meetings, in my books and in my papers all day.) On Tuesday, Minnesota will officially release Randy. Obviously it had a lot to do with his I-run-the-show-Patriots-love-fest post-game press conference. Note: I've watched this a few times now and I'm still in shock.

He looked like a mess - not to mention he is wearing a Boston hat (I hope you all noticed this). Clearly, there is a lot going on in his head that we don't know or understand, but I'm sure we never will. I believe Randy put it best in his message to the Pats, 'I love you guys, man I miss you. I'm out.'

And so the question remains - where will Randy end up?

No comments:

Post a Comment