Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 was ...


2012 was …
…full of changes. I went from New York to Maine to Boston and from bring a student to working full time. With those, came even more changes.

…so much fun. I couldn’t have asked for more fun in such a short time period. Vancouver, not-so-typical Spring Break, Red Cat, the Coddington Olympics, Saturday morning deck setup with Ally, laying by the pool, city life, sister time, endless holiday parties and so much more!

…super emotional. I had so much fun in New York that when I moved back home and then to Boston my world was literally turned upside down. I was happy, then sad, then excited, then nervous, then happy again.
…about setting goals and getting after them. This started back in April when my boss at the time told me to figure out what I wanted to do and go get. Still getting it.
…Gronk-tastic. That’s self-explanatory. My super awesome NFL crush, Rob Gronkowski, had a phenomenal year with the Patriots and I loved every minute of it. I even capped it off with my very own Gronk jersey courtesy of Dad. 

…smothered in swag. This needs no further explanation. 

…one of the most memorable years I’ve ever had. No matter what I was doing, I made so many awesome memories.
…full of accomplishments. I received my Master’s degree, competed in new triathlon distances, conquered fears big and small.
…picturesque. I’ve got one picture for every day of 2012 – 365 shots to remind me of the year’s excellence.

…about reinventing. Everywhere I went I was meeting new people, doing new things and all about creating the ‘me’ I’ve worked for.
…not the end of the world. Sorry, Mayans, you were wrong and I couldn’t be more excited for the new adventures 2013 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment